LynxTerm is a free downloadable utility. LynxTerm makes it easy to quickly test all functionality of the SSC-32 Servo Controller.
-COM port communication code now fully protected from exceptions (will avoid some very rare program crash).
- Pulse trackbar now sends commands with a "S1000" speed limitation.
- Support "$Pause x" instruction, with 0 < x < 65536 ms, insert a pause between instructions
-Support "$Macro x" instruction, x from 0 to 14, to call another macro (infinite loop not allowed)
- "Link XL/XR" checkbox added to move XL and XR together
- Auto read Offsets from the SSC-32 V2 registers if detected, else it will use value from saved file.
-Pulse and Offset trackbars now sends commands with a "S1000" speed limitation.
- New message asking to read new data from registers if the write button was pressed in the H2 Seq form.
- "Read" and "Write" buttons disables all objects in the form while performing.
-"Read" and "Write" buttons performs now firstly a SSC-32 V2 recognition as the ones in H2 Seq form.
- Pulse and Offset trackbars now sends commands with a "S1000" speed limitation.